Monday, February 18, 2013

Hello? I came crawling back

What on earth happened there?

I went for TEN days without posting photos, and most of those days I didn't take any pictures TO post.

And now that I am mad keen to get back on the photo-taking wagon, I've left my iPhone (source of 90% of my photos) in Melbourne.


Anyway, I will persevere nonetheless and I'll claw my way back into keeping up with the photobombs.

So in other news, Buddy has become semi-mobile and rolls around the floor like a madman. He can't crawl yet, but he squirms all over the place and the number of times I turn around and see him banging his head onto something because he's wiggled his way somewhere.

And in one of my last couple of posts I said I was going to share something exciting.

Well here it goes:

I am going to be a primary school teacher by the end of the year!

I've done *thinks* 30 out of 32 subjects towards a Bachelor of Primary Teaching and this year is my year to finish and I AM SO DAMN EXCITED!

I feel like I've been accepted into uni, and that I've got four years to go before I'm finished

BUT I DON'T!

I will be finished by this time next year. In fact, I will be finished before Buddy turns 1.

WOOOO HOOOOOOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment