Wednesday, January 01, 2014

New Year. Same Me (sorry about that)

New Year resolutions eh?
I've been there and done that so many times. And failed miserably. Boring!
So today, which so happens to be 1st January, I've decided to stop drinking Coke and to stop eating processed food.
Coke is easy. The Man doesn't drink it and Honey and Buddy sure don't so really as long as I resist that glossy red label, I'll be fine.
Processed food not so much. I live in a house where quick meals reign supreme. I've changed this *resolution* to be a challenge to myself to see how many hours I can go before I eat junk. If I should lose weight or get fitter along the way - awesome! But currently more homecooked food = less money spent... in theory.
Right now I am cooking steamed veggies which are boring so I'm looking for ways to zazz them up.
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment