Thursday, January 17, 2013

Photo bomb - Jan 17 2013

17/365 - Buddy
 Not posting a photo of Honey today, and I will tell you why - I had plans of taking a picture of her icing cookies for today's picture, or drinking a glass of water with red number ice cubes in it, but today was over 40 degrees and our house was not staying cool, and really, the only thing Honey wanted to do was run around naked, and so now today's photo is of Honey's naked rump with '17' written on it in purple texta.
And while I am all good with showing the blogosphere pictures of the midgets, I am not so horrible as to post a shot of Honey's backside.
So sorry, no picture of Honey today.

FatMumSlim
READY: After waking up at 5:30am, I was more than READY for my dinner at 10pm tonight. Phew, and now I have to go to bed and do it all again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment